Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Beautiful thing...

Truth is, I kind of stink at keep up with this now.

BUT

I want to.

There is a part of my heart that just wont let it go.

So here I am writing a few weeks before Christmas and quite possibly the busiest time of the year.



It's been a great week.
You know as a parent when you have a really hard week...one where something is off with one of  your kids and you can't seem to get it right.
We all have tough weeks and tough stages.

But I have noticed something about myself...I dwell on those tough weeks!
absolutely let them consume me, but when they are good I don't seem to dwell on the good quite so much, or even at all.

I just do a "thank you God for an easy day"
I have been convicted in that lately and really want to thank God for the good and the bad.
Because even when things are bad he makes them good...even better.

After a rough patch I see our family growing closer together than before and strong relationships being formed and in my heart that is what I really want, not easy.

So here is to a good week!


Picking out her finger nail polish color on Monday ;)


Helping me wrap presents. They have made getting ready for Christmas so much fun this year!