Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Five

Five.


I remember thinking last year when Weston turned four that there is no way I could possibly handle him turning five in a year.

Just the thought of it made me want to curl up and cry.


The funny thing is, I don't feel that way at all now that it has rolled around.



My heart is so full of gratitude for his life and the sweet boy he has grown into.
My momma's heart swells a little bit thinking of the obstacles he/we have gone through.
The boy that used to cry when a new thing was coming his way now walks into a room with confidence and ease.

He has to go to the dentist tomorrow and has not flinched. He is having trouble with a tooth and there could be problems, but he is so calm about it.

It is such a gift to walk alongside him and watch him grow in this life. To see him put things together and work through things. 

He is such a special boy and I am so thankful to call him my son.

Here's to turning five sweet boy! I love you with all my heart!



Love, 
your momma